[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) (found) Flying Monkeys!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (TFT) (found) Flying Monkeys!
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:29:06 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=vvM/WkH9MrIip8KZLubKP5tQeTIUB5m/gIX8f5wE6SQ=; b=sUda9WUkvL/uFIPzuUeLAx0jLkV5kZZXEDpacID2bsAMGBiOQpfI37kzkn5EqG7WPO dryPWPJKlgmQgt9OaQBMKQI+pNHLnzgq8Phqo4ff9A6jbrl+LlgVc2ZW5wzXpYfpzY+f JmojxI/gltcag7pKQsI0W3TdB0xD3EvNW96WrEbEva/efoCHf2hwaNp6vuxWLWyIXZ7H 8Etu4tRcwfjtHMuXOK0WIcYhX+svO81Soos2TcEr69ZZKhzfrWrcDHYOw8dMWbJ4j3lB hQFG3c6I2YXck+nCiZcPsfLqUnT6zcTtmC2V3YqUzdIVc3ncuVqeGwOOYpVbPEdzZv1q Wbaw==
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I found the flying monkey and the chmpanzee in a downloadable fan written
tft suppliment. I cant remember where. Maybe TFT-JME yahoogroup. The first
entry and second entries are listed as published the third entry is for a
swarm of the nuisance version
They occur in small groups. Young ones are in demand as pets because of
their intelligence, bringing up to 100 C. However, an attempt to kidnap a
baby chimpanzee will call down the wrath of the group - which may very well
not attack you then, but follow and jump you later.
ST 14 DX 12 IQ 7 MA 10 Size: 1 hex
Attacks: HTH (1d+1) Armor: None
Talents: Automatically knows NATURALIST
A race of winged chimps of near-human intelligence. While not innately
evil, they are weak-willed and easily turned to dark deeds. They are
favorite scouts and servants of morally compromised witches and wizards.
Flying monkeys live and fight in large groups; typically a dozen or more
will be encountered at once. A favorite tactic is for a group of several
flying monkeys to swarm a foe, pin him, and then carry him away. No flying
monkey will be seen in public without his vest and tiny hat.
ST: 10 DX: 13 IQ: 7 MA: 8 (ground), 14 (air) Size: 1 hex
Attacks: HTH Armor: None
Flying Monkey (Swarming Nuisance critter):
ST: 6 DX: 10 IQ: 7 MA: 6 (ground), 12 (air) Size: 1 hex
Attacks: Swarm and subdue(3 or more adjacent successful attacks, and the
victim is subdued and carried away. 3 successful Save Vs STR to evade.) 1
pt per punch/bite, ignores armor
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body