(TFT) Archery/Missles/aimed shots

Streets of Fire is an Advance Squad Leader module.
Congrats for going to the work to convert it to
TFT!

Actually, your rule for shooting at smaller,
highly important targets requiring a turn of
aiming I think is a pretty good one.  I don't
think it is realistic, but it is an easy to
remember fix, for slowing down people who like
to blast thru enemies.

(In my campaign I have expanded critical hits
further.  For -10 adj DX you can aim at spots
which give you double damage.  For -16 adj DX
you can do triple damage.  Arrow to the
jugular!  My Adrazzi Assassin demon has a 25
DX and uses these rules as a standard tactic.
Players don't much like that demon...
<evil grin>)

Anyway, I agree with those who say, this is
TFT, and sudden, violent, deadly and short
combats is an advantage over D&D's dull
attrition fests.  But I've had PC archers
with 25+ DX and have remembered wistfully
the days when it took TWO shots of an arrow
to kill my orcs.

Warm regards, Rick.