Re: (TFT) Streets of fire as the module a nice integration, but Archery/Missles/aimed shots

This is one thing that makes TFT a LOT different than DND.

You fight, then you rest up and heal before you fight again. And in TFT,
healing up takes longer.

You can't play DND style where it's an action movie where you can fight
every fight in the module in an hour of game time.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com