Re: (TFT) what Dark city modules have you played? Im thinking of getting

good point hulka.

And thats the reason I came up with my spread sheet. I wanted to see what
all the numbers looked like from different point total perspective.

Ok, so I put about 20 hours into sheet, but That will save other people on
research time.

So aesthetic/altruistic :D