Re: (TFT) Streets of fire as the module a nice integration, but Archery/Missles/aimed shots

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Joel BoardgameRpger  wrote:

> Very good post. I actually understood this one :)

Oh no!
I forgot to maintain my Confusion spell...

Delving into computer hell this week.
The hdd in my Laptop has been flagged as going bad for a month or so in the
manufactures software (nowhere else) and as the thing is still under
warranty I went ahead and contacted them and got the drive to switch.
The sent me a bad drive.
I also had purchased a coupon book for the bosses munchkins school
fundraiser.
Turns out I won a new desktop in the raffle.
So I've been configuring a new drive today... just not the one I thought.
One of these days I'm not going to click on <I agree>...