Re: (TFT) Experience for skills

Joel,

What didn't you like about the compendium? Seemed to me like a great way to get the actual rules content that was scattered in the world books.

And what is the fix you refer to in 4th edition? Is it a limit of points put in skills for starting characters?

--- joel.siragher@gmail.com wrote:

The rules for combat are outlined in the gurps compendium. I use to play
gurps untill the compendium came out and killed my teatering perception of
GURPS.

Aside from the combat rules, I also had a problem with the scaling dex
skills which got out of kilter ones some one started buying up his dex. In
Gurps 3 its not hard to have a 16 to hit skill right out of the box. In
Gurps 4 they fixed the problem, but then I have no interest in paying to
rebuild my gurps game library. ...