Re: (TFT) Experience for skills

The rules for combat are outlined in the gurps compendium. I use to play
gurps untill the compendium came out and killed my teatering perception of
GURPS.

Aside from the combat rules, I also had a problem with the scaling dex
skills which got out of kilter ones some one started buying up his dex. In
Gurps 3 its not hard to have a 16 to hit skill right out of the box. In
Gurps 4 they fixed the problem, but then I have no interest in paying to
rebuild my gurps game library. I have so many damn gurps books now,
(including gurps bunnies and burrows signed by author) that have a whole
file drawer just for gurps books.  For a modest fee, any one of you is
welcome to my stock of gurps stuff :)
I try to ignore some rules, and keep what makes sense, but sometimes that
unbalences combat.

I do have a bit of OCD about game rules.

I have a Reptile man in my group that does 2x Str when fighting with his
claws.   Thats a big advantage as he has 1d+1 STR.

Dagger warfare:  I guess i am a bit biased with bigger is better.  I forget
that peeps that weld daggers can  do decent damage if they put their mind
to it.

Its my general opinion how ever that they guy with the dagger is great for
nickle and diming his opponent to death, which really isnt that bad for
TFT, as every single hp counts.