Re: (TFT) SJ Games Conan releases

You are probably one of the most interesting people on the internet. How do
we bottle you?

I pulled out my carwars a month or so ago, and read the rules. I realized i
couldnt figure out how to play the game based on the way the rules were
written. I even pulled out the deluxe boxed edition. No luck.

Maybe it needs to be re-written.