Re: (TFT) Re: Sha Ken

On there other hand if your opponent is in any sort of metal armor those
shaken dont pose much, if any, threat.

Are those sha ken rolled individually?

penalty for throwing mutiple
damage reduction for medium armor.

im on the fence about this.

To beat a dead dog: this is a perfect example of not allowing face shots.