From: Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) How good is 32 points?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 23:48:38 -0700

In GURPS it takes ~20 character points to raise an
attribute or 1 to 4 points to raise a talent.  I
don't think I would EVER improve a talent if it
cost a full attribute, to say nothing about 2 or
3 times an attribute.

If one attribute bought 5 or 6 talent points, I
would consider it.  (Higher levels of talents
might take 2 or 3 talent points.)

Warm regards, Rick