(TFT) Dark Vale Game Photos

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd give you a heads up that I just updated my TFT web site (www.meleewizards.com) to include a new page of game photos.

The photos are from our (sometimes) gaming group which met at the 2012 I-Con Science Fiction convention here on Long Island, NY to play a continuation of Dark City Games "The Dark Vale." We've been having a great time with this very "Grail Quest" like scenario. These pictures are from our third play session as the characters press on deeper into the mysterious and dangerous valley.

There are a few spoilers so if you plan on playing this, well, you've been warned!

http://www.meleewizards.com/photos_dark%20vale.html

(Now, due to the irregular meeting schedule of our group, we might actually finish the scenario by 2022!)

Enjoy!
David