(TFT) TFT Tonight: How to make players even more miserable. To the DOGS, I say! Suggestions as players? or dms?

So, Ive got the group pinned for murder.  Poor dears.

My initial guess is that theyd fine GEBO who pinned them in the first place
and bring the blighter in.

I over estimated the group though.  The initial pole of tonights opening
action is that:

1) 2 of the players are going to ground and hiding light little girls
(apologies to little girls reading the group, no offense meant)
2) and the other active player is going to try to find a boat and escape.

Any self-respecting-overly-funded-noble whos wife has just been murdered
would go out of his way to have the fiends apprehended and brought to
justice.   In his state of outrage, and consummed by vengence, he's decided
to call in the biggest hunt the city has ever seen.

 "I will HUNT. THEM.  DOWN", has declared.
 Town guards men collecting info. Town criers, crying out for hunters, and
dogs every where.

And thus the barking begins. The city is in such an uproar that even the
slavers are making the selves scarce.

To be complete fair. i promise to do proper tracking rolls.

1. 5 second fake pause...

Oh! dear. Look at that. The dogs have their scent. To bad.

So whats the story line here? Why such an effort?

The big bad guy on earth is has business dealings with Sir Fine. Sir fine
gets lots and lots of dollars, and Mr Madera gets interesting trinkets,
magical items from this world via Sir Fine, and Sir gets lots of gold and
silver to line his pockets. Its fairly lucrative for both.

In the last episode we find out that GEBO has lost his tick to Sir Fine and
GEBO had a chance to recover it and render FULL PAY back against Sir Fine
for the years of pain and problems hed been caused by the nefarious
noble.   The pay back came in the form of killing the nobels wife.   PURE
spite. Bully for him.   But now Sir Fine feels vulnerable and he has lost
his wife.   This makes a big problem for the Fine/Madera partnernship.

(Spoiler:  How did Madera know (last game), ahead of time there would be a
murder?  Good question.  I took the Idea from the old toothless man that
Bruce Willis's character met in 12 monkees. Great movie if you get to see
it.    "It's in the teeth, Bob."  "This is how they find us, by our
teeth."   Not exactly... The Tick is a transmittion/homing beacon. Its what
allows a person to travel back to earth thru a portal. I havent revealed a
portal yet.
Sometimes Madera listens to the banished. It tickles him to have that kind
of power, except he cant tell who the voices belong to.  That would make
the device too powerful. So, Madera heard a voice plotting a murder in the
House of Fine.   Thats how this started.   The murder was not prevented.
This puts larry in a very difficult position with madera holding his mother
captive in the basement.)

GEBO was quite desperate. He'd used his supposed friends to pull off the
task. And how GEBO has disappeared leaving the players with the bag. Does
he care? Not really. In this world its every man for himself.

Of course there is a way out. If the players can catch GEBO and turn him
over to the Truth Tellers (torturers), then they can get off the hook. they
havent thought of that yet.

They could skip town. A possibility if they go over water. But then, theres
a price on their head. You assumed that right?

There are some other loose ends:  One player has been blessed by a gargoyle
avatar.  The city has been put under a curse by the same avatar because
some one has an object of his and they unknowingly wont return it.

Captain of the slavers escaped and has a bone to pick with the players.
Suprised?

Captain of the Pirates stole a map belonging to the players, to treasure
island. He looks over his shoulder alot.

Gebo has his escape well mapped. What if they players try to find him? they
know where he hangs out now. Possible lead?

If the dogs dont get them, one of the other people that the player
characters pissed off is always waiting in the wings.

Do you have anything that youd like to add? suggest? that might be fun as a
player, or dm?