Re: (TFT) TFT Tonight: How to make players even more miserable. To the DOGS, I say! Suggestions as players? or dms?

Pursuit and escape scenarios can be a lot of fun. I like them best when the GM is fair and plays things out logically and leaves room for the players to be able to come up with ways to escape. I don't like it when the players are just surrounded or overpowered without much they can do about it. If heaps of people are looking for them, then the individual situations, like needing to hide or fight or run or outsmart people, can be easy, but there are many chances for new hurdles to keep coming up, and that's cool because the players can do lots of interesting things and succeed at most or all of them, but still be challenged because there are so many people after them and they can't be too conspicuous or stay put for too long or else it will get too hot for them.