Re: (TFT) Melee Arena software

Interesting... I would love to see what you've got if/when you have the time.
Without going verbose as is my wont I just note here that I've done up
a little "thing" based on the EnGarde! rules from GDW and a number of
points I want to show or develop beyond what I can bring to the
things.
I'm keen to test some Melee concepts in a Lords of the Underearth setting.
There is a HUGE amount of "teamwork" going on in anything more than 1
on 1 duel, less than skirmish, Melee that is... hazy let's say
compared to the conceptualization (pretty much the dice progression,
not logic) as a spear working in a well trained "Unit" is way spookier
than a spear in a duel when designed to support one another.
The setup for doing the "tunnel rat" thing... I've not nailed a
Prootwaddle tongue to a 10 foot pole and led the way into the dungeon
in too long maybe... and carousing isn't so deadly...