Re: (TFT) Question to all of you

SOMEONE is selling pretty good reprints of old Avalon Hill, GDW, FASA, TSR,
etc. over the e-bay...
http://www.dungeontwister.com/us/
Too new I think...
Same for Dungeon of Terror... although;
Some names of the pieces of the Evil Dungeon Owner team:
          Orc
          Ogre
          Balrog
          Minotaur
          Princess
          Guard01
          Guard02
          Guard03
          Guard04
          Guard05 (don't actually recall how many guards there were in
total)
          Additional monsters (whose names I cannot recall)

Heroes Team:
          Hero
          Wizard
          Dwarf
          Elf
          Cleric (or Mage?)
          Mage (I think)
          Additional pieces

*

CREATURES (1d8)
*

*1.- *Goblin (Skill=5, Life=5)
**

*2.- *Orc (Skill=8, Life=5)
**

*3.- *Salamander (Skill=9, Life=7) POISONOUS
**

*4.- *Troll (Skill=8, Life=7)
**

*5.- *Ogre (Skill=8, Life=9)
**

*6.- *Undead (Skill=7, Life=12) POISONOUS
**

*7.- *Skelleton (Skill=9, Life=5) MAGICAL
**

*8.- *Lich (Skill=11, Life=9) MAGICAL

So there's that... the dungeon crawl is a pretty old idea... Tom Sawyer...
or the good stuff in the catacombs back of the root cellar... Amontillado
they called it? Have some more Madeira my dear?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=have+some+madeira+my+dear&mid=985B126288D71A63E4B8985B126288D71A63E4B8&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5