[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Not TFT but...
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Not TFT but...
- From: Jay Carlisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 00:00:46 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=huNMP+18/GPnD2ZALX42BMBAyctfR0i2piQtBY1MHUk=; b=1ESS9dMIcdYxaRgJYvNZAfMGml18Zy7V8QQre4mlR4nJ2/jlMFIXQ72NCmg+U22U19 50zRVSeBOxAAvg3YrRY7I5RywbvhgAO0Yf3B/hBzJxTNB0V59f9lRksbWZxYccBncNs5 8bY+T+6Gvfogu7CYlapfL/nSvElUXQJ+TstY2QLdJiMD6v9/R2lQTW7+8JOIqXvMNRW3 +kkzGbUtN25JTn6CJ/G5khcMxu/BKraVHARHpFYe/r9vkV0eBxh8mJS/APgMjdqtHScX TCLeR+yGlpAwRnjnMiu/JZhN2516XSK7JUmZjDVFLSrGaDoYFpXVUTcGK4vcJgxZ53Z9 VL4Q==
- In-reply-to: <51AC2AA4.email@example.com>
- References: <51AC2AA4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmqRqY0RLg the setup starts at minute
14... Ney confronts the little Corsican aaannnda... makes his reaction
roll... ever since that bridge in Italy... total war isn't brilliance you
know... but I like little things hitting each other as well... 6,307,200ish
Melee turns per year... but much of that is taken up by "schedule" like
sleep... technology plays a big role... it takes an Orb Quest to get
something that might give you a "campaign map" view of things in the
heroquest idiom of doing such things... I find running a set of games
effective... TFT is my POV goto... quick and simple but expandable, and
customizable w/balance... I know what roles are the major players and how
those are represented in each game so depending on what I'm focusing on
genera-wise and what's at risk I'd have something to go on in the "what
happens" department... I tend to like to try and avoid hinging such all or
nothing on a die roll calls but my guess is that Napoleon is a PC here and
is the one pushing the check... all in so to speak, a risk/reward aspect I
favor in play options for the most part... which makes me wonder... in
figuring probabilities for that 14-sided, oops I taught craps too well,
period would I be on the right track in thinking that the ratio between the
surface areas of the two diferently shaped sides is gonna point to a sound
solution or am I still in conceptual lala land outside the Lycaeum here?
So here's the burning question:
> What happens when you roll a critical failure in diplomacy?
> - Meg
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body