[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) New creature - Night Crawlers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) New creature - Night Crawlers
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:39:24 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=sXV+lfqGXCryR6DGVluYMU+u4HmDWtldBu1370GZLl4=; b=oQPaXyTxS5wEOb7Z/af6eS0VpafTFI3SkCpJpr4BXrgkcfx6O5rTZCUcdEpDkRPCdU wnpMX8Abl5hMIkd6tvwDU5yJLiSbZYzCwNLlSANERlJ3ge+SwJILodSgIcuM9teC2L04 tPindne0QaRa57f8Qb3bCfX+cuL1KAnA4WQtUl6Lxp5okljaJ0PSL+cLED/KtoHT+xk+ WCUcWvvg+SlftALOmR0jMaYJD9u8eG8Zs/DlGrxi+sjHNCF9lv5L1SIfqRFHgxuWnPxh KI5mS3yMgSgHRlBJvpDrZpI0XnHWMOKRzoLgY4sCG4buZNBL6Khm2fW4/T9ql6y/kabB QewA==
- In-reply-to: <1370804402.8577.10.camel@ubuntu>
- References: <249CD9B6DD804E2099018B367E57EB10@VQ2> <1370804402.8577.10.camel@ubuntu>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
positiively crawly! :)
On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Rick Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi John,
> Nice. Always good to see more monsters.
> Warm regards, Rick.
> On Sun, 2013-09-06 at 09:50 -0400, John Linzy wrote:
> > I recently watched Attack the Block and that inspired me to come up with
> > follow creature:
> > Night Crawlers
> > Night Crawlers are cave dwelling creatures that have never seen the
> light of
> > day. They have no eyes and use a combination of an highly evolved sense
> > smell and echolocation to move and hunt.
> > Males are about the size of gorillas with spiky fur which is so black it
> > reflects no light, huge claws and multiple rows of bioluminescent glowing
> > fangs. They can be highly aggressive to protect territory or females.
> > ST 20, DX 12, IQ 5, MA 10. They bit for 1+1 damage and claw for 2-1.
> > fur stops 1 hit per attack
> > Females are smaller and look something like a pale hairless, eyeless
> > dog-sized creature. When scared, a female will release pheromones in an
> > attempt to attract any surrounding males to protect her. Any character
> > contact with a female has a 4 in 6 change of coming into contact with
> > pheromones without knowing it and will start attracting any males that
> > around causing them to attack that character only.
> > ST 6, DX 13, IQ 6, MA 12, and bite for 1 -1
> > john
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> > "unsubscribe tft"
> Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body