Re: (TFT) Hello

I know this is late in coming but I've been saving it for when I had more
time to deal with it. The link to the modern versions of Metagaming stuff
was a  real eye- opener. I've been playing Milie since it came out in the 70s.
Now all  the prices are doubled trebled & even quadrupled from what I paid
for the  games. I immediately fell in love with TFT because I could
understand it better  than D&D. I can't DM D&D because I don't understand it
well
enough, even  after all these years of playing. But TFT just resonated with
me. Probably  because an SCA fighter had invented it, I understood it
perfectly right from the  start. I have just started to DM a TFT campaign as a
matter of fact.  The  players have just had a practice session where they've
seen
how things work.  Looking to the next session to start with their
redesigned LOL characters.

In a message dated 6/3/2013 9:12:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,