[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Hello
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Hello
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:11:26 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raito.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Reply-To:To:From:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID; bh=IlePCXFFTW0alKSgqSPEoFkHEMltdNhKpq9PTzHsL9k=; b=kadGajHuQmx/UCLpTza/+G0I+xvpALnWDPJMeN+a19Cv7hpJCSv4S/D1FjccssF4DOkP3VneY9b+SAK33Z92X9+n6HiudOSPXd+ls6v9kQkHJx27+Ngasvern9x+KFP9;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.22
> me. Probably because an SCA fighter had invented it, I understood it
The same could be said of Runequest, so I'm not sure that just having done
combat in the SCA is a good qualification for designing gaming systems. it
is also true that there was an SCA group in Lake Geneva in the early 80's.
Most of the members there were TSR employees. That didn't help D&D much,
SCA Duke who won the first tournament held in Genevieve's Lake, and who
lived in Austin.
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body