Re: (TFT) Hello

> me. Probably  because an SCA fighter had invented it, I understood it

The same could be said of Runequest, so I'm not sure that just having done
combat in the SCA is a good qualification for designing gaming systems. it
is also true that there was an SCA group in Lake Geneva in the early 80's.
Most of the members there were TSR employees. That didn't help D&D much,
did it?

SCA Duke who won the first tournament held in Genevieve's Lake, and who
lived in Austin.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com