Re: (TFT) Raito: can you send me a copy of death test 2010?

Ah, I see the problem. Casing troubles inb the file name. The files are
there.

Try these file names in the same directory:
DT2010_2.txt
HallsRooms.pdf
Treasures.PDF
TwistsTurns.PDF
index.htm

I'll fix the links later tonight. My work machine and my hosting account
don't get along very well. At least I got far enough to see the trouble.
I'm pretty sure the reason there's a problem now is that I changed host
providers, and the other one didn't have case sensitivity.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com