Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

The shot that was common when I did epee was to bach your foible down on
the bell as hard as you could. The tip would bend over and with just a
little push you'd catch their forearm in a sort of a scrape. Never liked
that one much. I retaliated by learning some bent-wrist stuff that took my
forearm out of the way while keeping my point on line.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com