Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

I like TFT because it is so deadly, but you can manage this with tactics even
in the Death Test with no magic armor or Iron Flesh rings.  Stick with sandlot
tactics gang up and kill on guy first especially if you can keep one of them
out of combat for a round or two either by maneuvers or spells.

 In campaigns fine plate plus an Iron Flesh ring stops most hits unless the
roll well or you run into something really big.

   Edward Kroeten
     Farmers Agent
     39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200
     Newark, CA 94560