Re: (TFT) ever notice that the melee counters are wearing... (70's reference)

Do the pants tuck into the boots or go over the boots? Equipment is a card
game and designing a "rig" to specs is a pretty obvious first move for
Players. It VERY anachronistic though, much like wal mart equipment
shopping. Had a hard time explaining hand forges, wrought vs cast, and
pioneers making their own tools lacking the Ace down the street to purchase
such problem when asked about some odd pieces. It just didn't click... took
a lot to maybe get the idea in, maybe not. It's high fantasy and if the
Players get a free reign then the fact that backpacks are an awfully late
invention compared to what most folks seem to figure just goes with the
territory. Real dungeons are tiny places mostly... Catacombs and Dragons
would have been more precise but the Gimp's outta the box now so I'll fight
my constructive play battles and the scientific approach proceed un-babbled
at by myself...