[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) New Features of TFT Sheet.
- To: Dan Tulloh <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: (TFT) New Features of TFT Sheet.
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:17:25 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=L8+kFG9sG3BZHVDsh/DGmRLXRwHS4XtqHWHNH1ifc0Q=; b=F5typfW4mQ3QPNhhWwMQzutyovvDjtzetPRbXghOGABReVJgnkUaPdLJlBGXDVmeP+ TBgtfYTA+c7HOnlmqqt18xufH1e8nPx2hE1uq3SYzOY3AJtkgfyM93ICLk1gYfqfjbY1 g2wsrlBL7pAnXZUqutd93DfvGHlczuzuQRYJJAYKVuhZbds38lnFDXY0C/rZNAWpRx4s Ixg4m44GuElthkY2Wxr16RzHELzf7QJj9w40w/I3L2rLvPoCHg8BwS0Krej+nwOTei+u wXOtgQSCfZm8XsfGNPoJYWmezHn+xRc/zWPVsfK57klkwG+DmSbhyEW84y8PkUZaNdIy mGxw==
- In-reply-to: <20130821111115.N7U2H.148034.imail@fed1rmwml207>
- References: <20130821111115.N7U2H.148034.imail@fed1rmwml207>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
ok. I dont have tablemaster.
Can you give me an example?
That really depends on how flexible you want things. Im very good at making
quick tables. I may not be good at performing excel hat tricks.
It is possible to do a wild hook back like what I did with the HaOW sheet,
which shows which skill to use with which weapon and what the to hit was
with the skill levels.
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> You know ... some sort of "excel-ly" version of TableMaster would
> probably be a real winner, especially if it could be presented in the
> form of a template where you could "roll your own"
> ---- Joel BoardgameRpger <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I think my TFT sheet is a winner now.
> > Id like to add some random treasure tables and event tables.
> > HaOW has a nice treasure encounter table in it. I could probably pull it
> > together.
> > Can you guys give me some ideas for treasure tables?
> > How bout random room table? Size, Contents, traps? Maybe something along
> > the lines of death test?
> > Heres how table look ups work with excel.
> > Column one is the 'key' data. For example The key might be "Short sword"
> > cell TT22. I do a VLOOKUP using that cell, into a 2 dimensional array,
> > and pull once piece of column data out of the row at a time. Thus you
> > cost, str min, weight etc. Its pretty simple.
> > The key can be a random number. 3->18., 1->10 etc... Theres a random num
> > generator in excel.
> > If yous guys (brookly accent) can craft some tables, Ill pout them in the
> > sheet.
> > I could easily put a table in from a suppliment, if you dont mind the
> > copyright infringement :) you can send me the tables in an email. Please
> > do.
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> > "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body