[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) New Features of TFT Sheet.
- To: Dan Tulloh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: (TFT) New Features of TFT Sheet.
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:47:43 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=70sALcHiXon2HOEMRZUUkZpHMRyXF5mg4H674lqi7cA=; b=T7r6F5JHXMv4Kf/rH0WTQsHgWOIk8VSR8gBZUfndww//s0YknXrGpkv+VwWGDB46uV 4n+dNDENO6dR1eW2zJaHiVWQtas6PTsxbv8YPm398v7EU0enGgQ+cmWh03haVjezI8ID /E/gRn7BMrOfWreH6J/PrxVgZmTeuDUvYQAmVUp87J/O8pZdUhLTgZqUaZE2FFqywdPN 2yacq8npKfdRwJgrDKA1Ls5p0bBr650us4qC6U2ewJf+7Wik0p1YsfhyEEYJKC8nvNlQ uFda3AHfRqA6UarOUTs579plzhdYtoZ5p793iRJUEuqUPLARxwKn/UOElJqH7yLKv73/ tQRg==
- In-reply-to: <20130821111115.N7U2H.148034.imail@fed1rmwml207>
- References: <20130821111115.N7U2H.148034.imail@fed1rmwml207>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I dont think I can duplicate Table Smith, but if you have some tables for
me to include I can do that.
You know, come to think of it, I could probably throw in a DM's screen,
something that will print out modifier's on one page.
Maybe a potions table.
Maybe treasure table.
HaOW Table would be nice, though, the treasure from that table is too high
for lair's There's a chance of getting 9000 coin with of jewels from 2
medium difficulty monsters.
Come on guys, dredge up your tables for me.
DM's? Nu???? Dont make me come after you :)
( 'Nu' pronounced with an 'oo' like tooth, Brooklyn expression. its in
the Oy category, but less passive)
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> You know ... some sort of "excel-ly" version of TableMaster would
> probably be a real winner, especially if it could be presented in the
> form of a template where you could "roll your own"
> ---- Joel BoardgameRpger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I think my TFT sheet is a winner now.
> > Id like to add some random treasure tables and event tables.
> > HaOW has a nice treasure encounter table in it. I could probably pull it
> > together.
> > Can you guys give me some ideas for treasure tables?
> > How bout random room table? Size, Contents, traps? Maybe something along
> > the lines of death test?
> > Heres how table look ups work with excel.
> > Column one is the 'key' data. For example The key might be "Short sword"
> > cell TT22. I do a VLOOKUP using that cell, into a 2 dimensional array,
> > and pull once piece of column data out of the row at a time. Thus you
> > cost, str min, weight etc. Its pretty simple.
> > The key can be a random number. 3->18., 1->10 etc... Theres a random num
> > generator in excel.
> > If yous guys (brookly accent) can craft some tables, Ill pout them in the
> > sheet.
> > I could easily put a table in from a suppliment, if you dont mind the
> > copyright infringement :) you can send me the tables in an email. Please
> > do.
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> > "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body