Re: (TFT) New Features of TFT Sheet.

I dont think I can duplicate Table Smith, but if you have some tables for
me to include I can do that.

You know, come to think of it, I could probably throw in a DM's screen,
something that will print out modifier's on one page.

Maybe a potions table.

Maybe treasure table.

HaOW Table would be nice, though, the treasure from that table is too high
for lair's There's  a chance of getting 9000 coin with of jewels from 2
medium difficulty monsters.

Come on guys, dredge up your tables for me.

DM's?  Nu???? Dont make me come after you :)
   ( 'Nu'  pronounced with an 'oo' like tooth,  Brooklyn expression. its in
the Oy category, but less passive)