Re: (TFT) Combined Offensive/Defensive Action

Very true where the blade or axe lands on the armour is much more important
than how hard you hit.  A blow that hit a joint (neck, armpit, knee or groin)
was often devastating as where there are many discriptions of men at arms
being surrounded and being pummel by several opponents who managed to walk out
unscathed.

     Edward Kroeten
       Farmers Agent
       39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200