Re: (TFT) The Space Gamer (tft@brainiac.com)

Yes please but no hurry and Thank You. Also, please include the fan mag
title's you were looking for as I should be making it over the rang to
Portland in the next few weeks and have reason to think the little Catholic
school over there may have one of them listed in a pretty interesting
collection I should have figured more and more schools are forming after
seeing the number of titles on Amazon alone let alone the cash in, rip off,
stuff like the game design card deck and accompanying book that were
following in the model of the Tao to cha-ching but lacking the specifics to
give it any value as a "how to" reference yet to shallow to hold any of the
great depth The Way holds as a contemplative auguy formed and perfected
over several centuries...