Re: (TFT) The Space Gamer (tft@brainiac.com)

Hi guys,

 Here is the web site for the digital downloads for the space gamer and a
bunch of Metagaming stuff:
   www.gamers-garage.com   Search Metagaming and it will bring up 4 items to
buy the Interplay Mags (all), the microgames (not all but a good many
example:no Ogre or stellar conquest), The TFT Collection (which is nice) and
the Space Gamer collection which is 7.00AD so about $6.50 (in addition to what
he says is missing I found issue 80 was missing half the magazine there was a
pull out game I believe, I have the issue in paper now but haven't read it).
The pass codes come in about 2 days because of the time difference.  I have
purchase the four above and a few others (Ares mags are next).

 For the Fanzines:

 Fantasy Forum ( the info I have says 10 issues had a ton of TFT)

 Gryphon Magazine (I think 6 issues)

 Different Worlds (I have the issues with TFT but there apparently is a lot of
stuff in them that can be adapted)

 Pegasus (Some good TFT stuff supposedly)

 Adventure Gaming (I have issue 5 which is the only one with TFT specific
stuff)

 Dungeoneer and Judges Guild Journal (both done by Judges Guild)

 Inept Adept, Goblin Keep and Goblin Keep Adventure Expansion (all by our own
Rick Smith).

 In order of importance if time is an issue go for the Fantasy Forum and
Rick's Magazines as they are TFT specific material that I really really want.

 The others are not TFT specific they have some TFT in them and it would be
nice if we can find them so I am not shelling out $20 for a magazine that may
or may not have something I want in it.

 If anyone knows anywhere else where TFT shows up I would love to know
(Besides Dragon mag 41 and Ares which I am picking up from the above site).

 Thanks,

 Edward Kroeten
   Farmers Agent
   39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200