Re: (TFT) The Space Gamer (tft@brainiac.com)

On Tue, Sep 3, Meg Tapley wrote:

> College - Side effects may include: weight gain, sleep deprivation,
> delusions of wisdom, and disrupted balance causing leftward leaning.

Humm sleep deprivation and delusions of wisdom are symptoms often resulting
from an excess of youth, an affliction ... If ya got a lil to spare m'dear
I'm over on the north-left coast geographically speaking. The left right
thing is all the same dark lord and needs a disbelief. I find beverages
disruptive of balance to be most efficacious in such pursuits... The weight
gain business I'm at a loss to explain... you kids must be doing it wrong.
You go to college to play D&D not the other way round I'm told