Re: (TFT) Supporting TFT

I think the only question you need to ask is do you want the option to buy
Dark City Games products or not?  I like to have that option and I do buy the
adventures.  Any modifications that you want to make to TFT will apply equally
well with these products because they are solo adventures.  You don't have to
use the Legends rule set if you don't want to.  They are available for free
but are are only an option.  I have chosen to opt out and use TFT with my
modifications.

I don't see how you can say Dark City Games does not support
TFT when the solo adventures are designed for ready use with TFT and enjoyed
by many in this way.  I also don't see how you can say money paid to buy these
solo adventures benefits "Nick and Dark City Games" when he's down $30K.  It's
obviously a work of love for him too.

"This is such a
niche-of-a-niche-of-a-niche market, approaching it as a business venture is
foolish."

This comment is just not very nice and not "realistic" for the
stated reasons.  As I stated above, if you don't want to buy the products,
don't buy them but don't insult the people who are producing these adventures
for us when they are aware that it is not a "business venture" and taking a
monetary loss for our enjoyment.