Re: (TFT) Halloween Treat

On 10/15/13, dwtulloh61@cox.net <dwtulloh61@cox.net> wrote:

> I was thinking "roll vs ST" to avoid heart failure.   As I was wrote it up
> however,
> that sounded too powerful so I toned it down a bit.

"Too powerful" is ok, so long is there is a counter balance. You can
cast an Illusion of a Greater Demon if you want...that's a VERY
powerful illusion. Of course, you have a chance every time you cast it
of a real demon appearing and attacking you.

Wizard casts the spell, if he succeeds the target makes the saving
rolls (I'd do vs IQ, but that is just me). Critical failure on the
saving rolls = target dies.

If the Wizard fails the cast, he makes his own saving rolls. Critical
fail on the cast he's at -3 (or whatever) on his saving rolls.
Critical fail on wizard's save roll, the casting wizard dies

--Thomas
--
"Do not imagine that, if something is hard for you to achieve, it is
therefore impossible for any man: but rather consider anything that is