Re: (TFT) Halloween Treat

Perhaps HORROR... a spell which allows the caster to channel the fears of a target when determining the nature/appearance of an IMAGE/ILLUSION.
This brings the benefit of existing rules for the appariton itself. The added effects of this SPELL COCKTAIL might mimic CLUMSINESS, SLOW, FREEZE, etc.

Death is, I think, too strong an effect for an IQ 14 spell (compare DEATH SPELL, IQ16).

-m@