[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zombies and Skeletons
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zombies and Skeletons
- From: Jeffrey Vandine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 00:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1395300890; bh=TzOvoV+mge4Hb6ZA5KmCr72+n2zuUNRe3cCnhxAa27E=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=IoihuD9OYlem71FHDdXyauviOxJd8cE5lcjS3LdVKX/LZWtV4lWo/j0kX3MVwtCQwpuYWIJer0VLobAmY4qmqnIOuT3+X3zdLCya/2l5Rmth9R8YC4mFV7VthbWOUpHFZ5g7/tOvkG3KyZt0raGHmiFP12sqlVsfkhq+utqSUvU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=MADCG12ZwYYFeMDpmTypVitbnYAjJdjYCu+xrGK1lJrVNx+nbMj0OazKNJZ2p5/+NdTpd/KGYPeayutYjDlziJdMjJZHGQ1Wa8jkpgGgAyj3ekDKXrPZLEj56auPAxDDmd/Wa9EfCV+1z2qXgV5oSQ0/itXXLhHVHOvtaIY4Mik=;
- In-reply-to: <D6E59648-89E8-40EB-9EE4-3E3B1F24D1E7@lightspeed.ca>
- References: <D6E59648-89E8-40EB-9EE4-3E3B1F24D1E7@lightspeed.ca>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for sharing -- good looking work.
From: Rick Smith <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:51 PM
Subject: (TFT) New counter
sheet up - Zombies and Skeletons
On my TFT page on Joe's
... I have p
ut up a new TFT counter sheet in *.png and GIMP file formats.
des many zombies, a couple rows of skeletons, some monsters
and a bunch o
f modern people and weapons. (I was running a modern
for a while using TFT rules.)
Some of the people are afraid of breath
ing zombie air and pretty much
are wearing space suits, so a number of th
ese counters could work in a
TFT Traveler campaign.
I start the coun
t at above 1 because I have a bunch of Metagaming and
hand drawn zombies
and skeletons already. I have a version of the
file with no numbers,
if you want I could likely post that and you could
hand draw what ever n
umbers you want.
It took me a long time to finish this! Over the ye
ars you can see my art
Anyway, I retain copyright but
anyone is free to make a copy for their
own use. Non-commercial purp
I've found backer boards from comic book stores make a good
glue these counters down on. Let dry, cut out and you have t
sturdier counters than what came in the microgames.
Warm regards, Rick.
st by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to majordomo@br
ainiac.com with the message body
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body