[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zombies and Skeletons
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zombies and Skeletons
- From: Aki Koyama <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1395367460; bh=GFBn9XnEtSiwOUsaVJgGILVWmZvrBq2MOOT1qp6glNU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EHAVR90OcQOy4BCLA7wmXQr5ANuUDTo5+WtL6dPotRmjH+K+0For/ZiyZNcpo4pCWaJzxiifOrNY1T5jqc0tNeHZmIgylDZ/cuvhFFKxnHZ41dUjBeZ3w8p4EoNBEn++QoOQ8GOtpdOS2npiSQJ0Ke9LfhL0iGkPf/Lsr5s+s8Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=XkHFflM7dPp1ql4CGNyfn+OFkWKePDD2fQATkt+GrSmeb+h5jglNK5JllFQjvnBmmdcmpmzKARurVkIdzXIOPuVleXcEOe5UFcSFLlbZUmB2/FKkoIfBTWkkOEOqeDekwnuWBgU4xH8vnb3AeHtiTNWErY/BfA/MUG4uOY0nd/o=;
- In-reply-to: <D6E59648-89E8-40EB-9EE4-3E3B1F24D1E7@lightspeed.ca>
- References: <D6E59648-89E8-40EB-9EE4-3E3B1F24D1E7@lightspeed.ca>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome! Thanks Rick.
From: Rick Smith <email@example.com>
dnesday, March 19, 2014 11:51 PM
Subject: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zo
mbies and Skeletons
On my TFT page on Joe's site...
... I have put up a new
TFT counter sheet in *.png and GIMP file formats.
It includes many zo
mbies, a couple rows of skeletons, some monsters
and a bunch of modern pe
ople and weapons. (I was running a modern
Zombie Apocalypse for a whil
e using TFT rules.)
Some of the people are afraid of breathing zombie
air and pretty much
are wearing space suits, so a number of these counter
s could work in a
TFT Traveler campaign.
I start the count at above
1 because I have a bunch of Metagaming and
hand drawn zombies and skelet
ons already. I have a version of the
file with no numbers, if you want
I could likely post that and you could
hand draw what ever numbers you
It took me a long time to finish this! Over the years you can
see my art
Anyway, I retain copyright but anyone is
free to make a copy for their
own use. Non-commercial purposes only.
I've found backer boards from comic book stores make a good thing to
glue these counters down on. Let dry, cut out and you have thicker,
sturdier counters than what came in the microgames.
Check them out.
Warm regards, Rick.
riting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to majordomo@brainiac.
com with the message body
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body