Re: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zombies and Skeletons

Awesome!  Thanks Rick.

________________________________

From: Rick Smith <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: We
dnesday, March 19, 2014 11:51 PM
Subject: (TFT) New counter sheet up - Zo
mbies and Skeletons

Hi all,
On my TFT page on Joe's site...

http://tft.brainiac.com/RicksTFT/title.html

... I have put up a new
 TFT counter sheet in *.png and GIMP file formats.

It includes many zo
mbies, a couple rows of skeletons, some monsters
and a bunch of modern pe
ople and weapons.  (I was running a modern
Zombie Apocalypse for a whil
e using TFT rules.)

Some of the people are afraid of breathing zombie
air and pretty much
are wearing space suits, so a number of these counter
s could work in a
TFT Traveler campaign.

I start the count at above
1 because I have a bunch of Metagaming and
hand drawn zombies and skelet
ons already.  I have a version of the
file with no numbers, if you want
 I could likely post that and you could
hand draw what ever numbers you
want.

It took me a long time to finish this!  Over the years you can
 see my art
improves some.

Anyway, I retain copyright but anyone is
free to make a copy for their
own use.  Non-commercial purposes only.

I've found backer boards from comic book stores make a good thing to

glue these counters down on.  Let dry, cut out and you have thicker,

sturdier counters than what came in the microgames.

Check them out.

Warm regards, Rick.
riting to tft@brainiac.com.
com with the message body