[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: (TFT) Disengaging
- From: Joseph Beutel <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:10:46 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1409206255; bh=1mJfDh+IL7oI7uNszna1bwh5HyEX4aF0SV3V4IFGhZA=; h=Received:Received:From:Content-Type:Subject:Message-Id:Date:To: Mime-Version; b=g//y+4H3ZN82qM2e4Wb2JyCr8Nh7DhUTX1udOpvAA9p2Kg6icMlZ1wq4m620KKBcF xLPJI774wguF5J2vf6Iwte/Lrkbzpb7xWsfe2zd4gUhDW4ZR6320IZu1hAVmEfgytF svCX2x3OC3iyvUON/2dl9zAtx5UrVmBfUc9rHj4lig+ug1aXRO6kdqxuKLJ7elD3I7 ZvmUIgnBJW1OvpC/PCDtEW9C8YWsGhFSYgIh4yO9PCjK7f0V3DYrUFDch7nCn/yImr 74kDCIwXtOD3XT2cg8r5vBc8lXRFxL80/bVvI8kF2xooz6thx0qmzBEQ6CKT/R9i4B DMTzCdCY4lAuQ==
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm sure we've talked about this, but I only just noticed that in my copy of Advanced Melee figures may disengage from enemies with a lower adjDX than themselves without any attack. My copy of Melee has the rule I've always used which is that they get a free attack on the disengaging figure with a die roll modifier equal to the difference in adjDX (its harder to hit the enemy but not impossible).
What's the official "final" rule? It seems unfair to just let high DX figures always disengage in a 1 on 1 fight.
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body