(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #403

My house rule for disengagement was:
* disengages happen before attacks
* hostile figures engaged with the withdrawing figure can try to pursue,
i.e. move a hex forward to stay engaged.
* chance of pursuit depends on relative DX, relative MA, or both,  I forget
the details. If you miss the roll you can't pursue but nothing else bad
happens.
* engagement by other figures can prevent pursuit.

----
David