[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) More Weapons, and variable strength
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (TFT) More Weapons, and variable strength
- From: David Bofinger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:40:57 +1100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HA52pwos9B4/6estR0LMhXK2+DA/7FWvdb8JIAusqE8=; b=Y0C1/4am7gQW4pERQuqNd1u+2EcbGBaqae1YF3Oyh2F+t3u3+DTNFCA9fNZEo2E0W3 X0IpZ4NyfAwWBDkphsHCYnOpQcgh0S4CLvLnRwY/pgr0hhdXIRLjeZWnXMB+pgGJyx9o EROh9rehzEpoy5jNkdNGVEI5VrKrA6hwPJbQqpZzOo4AGgwevDaI8xiJ96mADL7uaWAW /6O2E4GzVhkaosJNai87+HWko1KiWo8GOVumz9APcaIoPAxvLSHB/GWFk0P50/KZIqWu gO5NItGR1nhytRC91PLxG8qHjkgHrSj69FYThnwuEkP4gBLrNivIheapEAwnqN3V5b9P AIXA==
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
The TFT (i.e. Melee) weapon system is at least simple but it has a few
issues. I planned to create a small table of generic weapons (sword, axe,
spear, etc.) on one axis and ST on the other. Then Roman soldiers could
carry short swords without being inefficient whether they were ST 11 or
I may have got a bit carried away.
The output of the program is an HTML file
and a longer list including weapons I haven't figured out yet:
There's also commentary attached.
Any comments gratefully accepted, including anything that looks stupid or
how your favourite weapon is missing.
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body