Re: (TFT) New file on Farming in TFT.

I'm glad you posted this, as I'm working on systems stuff including farming.

Now I'm going nuts looking for my own farming stats.

In one case I had a baseline for average medieval yield at three acres to support one person, so 1.21 hectares per person, which is even less optimistic, but without my notes, that might not all be farm land, just more of an overall land use estimate, including waste, wilds, fallow, unused, losses, etc.

PvK