Re: (TFT) Would an IQ 35 wizard be bad? More on Wishes.

In order to get to 30 IQ a player who starts with 8/8/8+8 would need to get
14 levels at mimimum. the first 4 levels cost 500, the next 4 cost 1000,
then the next 5 cost 5000(!) and the last 1 costs 2000, for a total of 8500
experience required.

In order to get that much exp killing Starting characters only one would
need to kill 355 starting characters to get the requisite EP. Killing 4 hex
dragons requires 194 4 hex dragons to die

in other words How the heck are you killing that many enemies before the
entire world goes against you. It's incredibly impractical to get more than
40 total levels at all. and even 40 total levels is incredibly impractical.
That's why I think giants/reptile men are so much more practical for a
party than elves, Giants and reptile men can't gain levels.  However
reptile men  get to their 40th point before elves would so think about that
for a second the race that's supposed to Grow SLOWER actually has a FASTER
growth to the soft level cap due to higher base stats.