Re: (TFT) e-Mails

Hi David,

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 9:37 PM, David Bofinger <bofinger.david@gmail.com>
wrote:

> While
> this might inconvenience spammers, in practice they have my e-mail and I
> just rely on gmail spam blockers to protect me

While I agree 100% about gmail and spam blocking, you might want to
reconsider for reasons of security. If you use that email address as an
identifier for online accounts such as Amazon, Apple iTunes, etc., it's a
vital piece of information that hackers can use in getting access to those
accounts (sometimes by social engineering). Published next to your real
name, your city, etc. might be giving up more than you want to a creative
hacker. You'd be surprised at how easy it has been for some hackers to get
into Apple iTunes or Amazon accounts. Just being paranoid, but for
information security, there's nothing wrong with that.