Re: (TFT) Pole weapons in Rick's campaign - Play styles.

Yeah. As a GURPS/realism/detail snob, I played in Rick's game when he
was GM'ing the Thail campaign, and I thought the house rules we used
were great. Rick wrote how he prefers TFT to GURPS, but the house rules
we used seemed to me very much in the direction of taking many GURPS
strengths, in a TFT-condensed way. That is, there were defenses, split
ST, split IQ, and multiple levels of many weapon skills.

--- ekroeten@farmersagent.com wrote:

 We all play the game with some house rules so if I was playing in Rick's
 campaign (which sounds great by the way) or David's I would accept their
 house rules and adapt my tactics.  As long as it is fun for us that is w
hat's important.