Re: (TFT) Pole weapons in Rick's campaign - Play styles.

We played with the AM rules straight from the book, so there was a lot of
 disengaging and initiative was huge.  I avoided the charge once early un
til he put his back to the wall.  Then every time either of us closed the
 sword defended as his option which with my horrible rolling made for a c
ouple of long battles.  If the charge missed or didn't cause the -2 DX pe
nalty that next round initiative was huge for the sword.

                   Edward Kroeten
                     Farmers Agent

                     7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105
                     Fremont, CA 94538