Re: (TFT) warp war is a great game. - rules feedback.

I'm thinking this discussion, while personally fascinating to me (I'm a YUU
UGE WarpWar fan) is on the wrong forum and should be taken over to the Warp
War forum instead.  ;-)

      From: Rick Smith <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 8:54 AM
 Subject: (TFT) warp war is a great game. - rules feedback.

Hi Everyone,
  I had another thought on Warp War.  A couple people have mentio
ned
they feel like pulling out WW and giving it a try.  If you use any of
my
rules, please let me know here or on Board Game Geek's warp war page
as to what you think and if the rules worked well.

  I think that they are good, but would welcome people who might play
a bit differently from us, and get their thoughts.

  Warm regards, rick.