Re: (TFT) Pitching game to newbies

He's also published three books -- all of which are well worth getting (Lulu is where he sells the printed versions), and I'm a big fan of his.  If my economic situation was better, HE'D be the guy I'd do the "Patreon" thing for.  Plus, if you're a Patreon, you get to put in special requests for him to do maps for...  ;-)

Anyway, glad I could point you there!  Enjoy!
On Wed, 5/11/16, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: (TFT) Pitching game to newbies
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 9:18 AM

 On Tue, 10 May 2016
 22:32:36 +0000 (UTC)
 Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 >  If you're
 looking for something like a tomb to rob or a barrow mound
 for them to investigate, you can check out "Dyson's
 Dodecahedron" (https://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/) --
 he's got tons of small sites with backgrounds that
 he's thrown together (YMMV) that provide a nice map
 already made that you can easily key.

 Wow, I hadn't seen this site before.
 It's got a LOT of great content.
 Thanks!