Re: (TFT) Fine Armor in TFT has been added to the site.

Hi all,
  I am doing prep work for the Slope, the play by email rpg game that will
be starting soon.  I've been getting my house rules up on the site for my
players to use.

  Here is another file uploaded.  Fine armor rules have been added here...

http://tft.brainiac.com/RicksTFT/Weapons_Equipment/TFT_Fine_Armor.html

  I had some alternate rules that allowed you to pay more to add to the
durability, but I've spared you that much.

  :-D

  As always, comments or mistakes found would be great.

  Warm regards, Rick.