Re: (TFT) Re: New Armor in TFT. -- Meg had a question.

There's something to be said for helping out the poor odd-MA figures,
since it stops players from looking for magic numbers. I don't know if
I could be bothered but if you felt strongly that odd MA should be
valuable you could say that the halving rounds down for sides that
rolled an even number during initiative, and up for sides that rolled
an odd number. (This is the first natural roll, before modifiers and
rerolls for ties, etc.)

--
David