Re: Re: (TFT) Re: New Armor in TFT. -- David's thoughts.

Hi Mr K...

I'm reviewing some other thoughts I've garnered over the years about the
whole abstraction business...
http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/0803/msg00025.html
That sort of thing, just trying to remind Myself of what I'm addressing and
why trying to get My points whittled down to what I think are essential
elements which is easier said than done for the likes of Moi.
Explaining Myself has proven one of the toughest aspects of the entire
process to this point anyway...
C'est la vie for Me... if pimpin ain't easy game designs impossible for the
most part and the trick to getting three impossible things done before
breakfast hinges on which particular breakfast one chooses I think...