Re: (TFT) Re: New Armor in TFT. -- Jay's thoughts.

"Just be Yourself" is generally a good idea but also about the worst advice
You can give certain people which I point out by way of warning how easy it
would be to inflate My ego into producing poetry over this filthy writing
habit I've developed.
I put too much stock in such which is an occupational hazard I suppose and
isn't meant to seem ungrateful for the feedback but rather just trying to
keep Myself in check.
Self-editing first requires something worth editing and I'm afraid My
process is painfully awkward at best but if even Jay can show progress then
it's worth the record rather than the reputation gain a lack of information
can often bring in leaving questions unanswered like "How'd You hack the
password?" when the answer is the chance glimpse of the slip of paper
noting it not some hacker techno-spell trick.
It's about a community not just Me but tell that to My ego...
Workin on it... I don't want to go on the cart.
I feel happy.