Re: (TFT) Re: New Armor in TFT. -- Jay's thoughts.

YouTube comment
+Jay Carlisle <https://plus.google.com/113326714804219836368> If you've
written a book on anything, then I'd like to read it. Fiction, fact, I
don't care. I'd read your writing.

I'd show others but it's something that's been cropping up over the last
week or so that I'm not so used too and it's hard too incorporate as simply
indicating I'm getting better when I've considered it as windmill tilting
which isn't supposed to have a win option to it or does it?
If one deludes oneself long enough... or Jay in very small doses... idk lol.
Weirdness...