Re: (TFT) Guns in TFT - A big expansion.

I have no idea what you are saying here.

I was in a proprietary format, word perfect.  When it died, I
had a massive amount of work to convert to *.doc files.

Then M$ decided to change its format, and suddenly my
copy of word could not open up M$ documents which
people were sending to me.  I had enough and converted
my files to open office.

And the problems have stopped.

*.odt is the standard open format.  ANYONE can write their
programs to use it.  There are no secrets or hidden kickers.

Furthermore it is not a complicated format.  It is easy to write
programs to open it.  And if people have decided to use a
program where the programmers are so lazy and so
incompetent, that their program can't understand it, you can
download many free programs that are competent to open
this format.

Anyway, I am sticking to open software from now on.  If you
want me to change, you are whistling in the wind.

Rick